|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||5-30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000KG per month|
|Usage:||Eaf Spring, Engine Rod, King Pin, Motor Parts Etc||Shipping Ways:||By Courier,by Air Or By Sea|
|Capacity:||OEM Or Making By Your Drawing||Material:||Brass, Bronze,tin Bronze, Lead Bronze,etc|
|Feature:||Anti-erosion,Anti-abrasion,Load Capacity||QC Control:||100% Inspect By Us ,accept The Third Party Inspect|
mini worm gear,
self locking worm gear
Machining small Worm And Worm With High Precision CNC Milling Machine
The worm gear is usually made of wear-resistant tin bronze, which is soft and has lubricating effect, which is conducive to
reducing friction. Generally, the material of worm is harder than that of worm gear. The worm gear is a passive wheel, and the
worm is an active wheel. In case that the equipment fails to rotate, the electric machine can protect the motor from being
burned by the soft worm. The motor continues to work turn.
Characteristics of worm gear
1. A large transmission ratio can be obtained, which is more compact than the staggered shaft helical gear mechanism.
2. There is line contact between the meshing tooth surfaces of the two wheels, and its bearing capacity is much higher than that of the cross axis helical gear mechanism.
3. Worm drive is equivalent to screw drive, which is multi tooth meshing drive, so the drive is stable and the noise is very small.
4. It is self-locking. When the lead angle of the worm is less than the equivalent friction angle between the meshing teeth, the
mechanism has self-locking property, which can realize reverse self-locking, that is, only the worm can drive the worm gear,
Instead of worm driven by worm gear. Such as the self-locking worm mechanism used in lifting machinery, its reverse self-
locking can play a role of safety protection.
5. The transmission efficiency is low and the wear is serious. When the worm gear is meshed, the relative sliding speed
between the meshing teeth is large, so the friction loss is large and the efficiency is low. on the other hand,
The relative sliding speed makes the tooth surface seriously worn and heated. In order to dissipate heat and reduce wear,
expensive materials with good antifriction and wear resistance and good lubricating devices are often used,
So the cost is high.
6. The axial force of worm is large. Worm gear and worm mechanism are often used in the situation of interleaving two shafts,
large transmission ratio, small transmission power or intermittent operation.
|Lead time||According to required time|
|Payment||L/c ,T/T,Paypal,Western Union,Ali Credit insurance|
|Material||Brass, Tin bronze, Lead bronze,Aluminum bronze,ect|