|Processing Type:||Centrifugal Casting||Lead Time:||According To Required Time|
|QC Control:||100% Inspect By Us ,accept The Third Party Inspect||Feature:||Anti-erosion,Anti-abrasion,Load Capacity|
|Item:||Copper Slide Plate||Size:||Non-standard Customization|
perforated copper plate,
polished copper sheet
Durable Copper Slide Plate Good Wear Resistance Long Life Span
Copper casting is closely related to daily life. For example, the door handles, door locks, radiators, water pipes, iron pots, gas racks, irons, etc. which are often used are all castings. Among them, common sand castings are widely used, accounting for 80% of the total casting output. The aluminum, magnesium, zinc and other non-ferrous metal castings are mostly die castings.
The weight of copper slide plate accounts for a large proportion. Many structural parts and many main parts are made of slide plate, which is closely related to the quality and accuracy of machine tool. The quality of casting of machine tool has a crucial influence on the quality, life and accuracy retention of machine tool
So what's the casting method? In fact, it's the same as the casting method of copper sleeve. There are many common casting methods for copper slide plate as follows:
1. Sand casting, which is a common method in casting, has wide adaptability, relatively simple production preparation and low price. However, the dimensional accuracy, surface quality and internal quality of castings produced by this method can not meet the requirements of mechanical parts, and the production process is more complex. The mechanization and automation of production are huge, and produce some special parts and special technical requirements. When casting, the technical and economic indexes are low. Therefore, the application of sand casting in foundry production is limited. This casting method has been gradually eliminated, and it is also very polluting to the environment, so it is no longer used.
2. Centrifugal casting, which has been used in the casting process of copper slide plate. Its batch processing performance, stability and material loss are unmatched by sand casting. It is commonly used in copper foundry. Casting method.
3. Pressure casting, also known as gravity casting. This casting method is to fill the liquid alloy at high pressure and high speed by changing the filling and crystallization conditions of the liquid alloy and forming the liquid alloy at high pressure. The method of crystallizing to obtain precision casting. The cost of this casting method is relatively high, and the casting method is used for special castings.
|Quality assurance||2D Projector, Height Gague,Micrometer,Roughness Tester,
CCD Autimatic Testing Machine CCD,Callipers
Height and length:+/- 0.01mm.
Date of establishment
Year of 2001
Add: Southwest of Mazhuang Village, Yuhe Town, Huixian XinxiangCity Henan Prov. China
|Lead time||According to required time|
Instructions for inquiry:
1. Drawing: you only need to provide one of the drawing, drawing number, sketch and sample. (these are the premise of our service to you, and also the important standard to facilitate your acceptance of the workpiece after we do it well, so you must provide.)
2. Quantity: you need to customize the number of artifacts. (the more quantity, the more favorable price
3. Material: the material requirements of the workpiece; (is it a national standard or an enterprise standard or an export American Standard, please indicate that these will affect the price to a great extent!)
4.Duration: This is also an important information. If you need it urgently, it will increase the manufacturing cost. Generally, the manufacturing cycle of castings is 8 days.