|Material:||Brass, Bronze,tin Bronze, Lead Bronze,etc||Processing Type:||Centrifugal Casting|
|Feature:||Anti-erosion,Anti-abrasion,Load Capacity||Weight:||Based On The Model|
|QC Control:||100% Inspect By Us ,accept The Third Party Inspect||Lead Time:||According To Required Time|
copper pipe bushing,
flanged bronze bushings
Full Sizes Flanged Brass Bushings Good Heat Conductivity CE Certificated
Copper sleeve is just a broad name. It is a kind of component used in sliding and rotating machinery to reduce friction, drive thrust and support fixation. So what are the common production methods.
Common casting method of copper sleeve.
1. Sand casting is a common method in production. It has the advantages of wide adaptability and simple production preparation. However, the dimensional accuracy, surface quality and internal quality of castings produced by this method can not meet the requirements of mechanical parts, and the production process is more complex. The realization of mechanization and automation has a huge investment. In the production of some special parts and special technical requirements, the technical and economic indicators of casting are relatively low. Therefore, the application of sand casting in foundry production is limited.
2. Precision casting. It is a method of casting non cutting or less cutting castings with higher dimensions and lower surface roughness by using melting model and high-performance mold shell (mold).
3. Metal mold casting. It is a method to improve the cooling rate of castings by using metal mold, realize multiple castings in one mold and obtain castings with dense crystal structure.
4. Die casting. It is a method to obtain precision casting by changing the filling and crystal solidification conditions of liquid alloy, filling the mold under high pressure and high speed, and forming and crystallizing under high pressure.
5. Lost foam casting. It is a combination of foam plastic models. The size and shape of foam plastic models are similar to those of castings, thus forming a model family. After the refractory coating is brushed and dried, it is embedded in quartz sand to vibrate, and then the liquid metal is poured under certain conditions to evaporate the model. Method of making the molten metal occupy the mold position and forming the required casting after the molten metal solidifies and cools.
6. Centrifugal cast copper sleeve. It is a method of casting special castings (such as rings, tubes, barrels and sleeves) by changing the filling mold and solidification conditions of liquid alloy and using centrifugal force.
7. Continuous casting. This is an effective production method of casting pipes and ingots under the conditions of continuous casting, solidification and cooling by rapid cooling mold.
8. Extrusion and liquid stamping. It is a comprehensive treatment method of casting and forging
|Name of the manufacturing company (products of which you offer)||
Xinxiang Haishan Machinery Co.,Ltd(copper foundry)
|Type of enterprise (private/state)||Private|
|Date of establishment||Year of 2001|
Company profile (production program, products)
|XinxiangHaishan Machinery Co., Ltd is a professional manufacture of copper casting engaged in the producing and processing and sales of the bushings,shaft,bowl linear,copper nut,worm gear,copper bar,crusher spare parts, aluminum casting|
Can we visit your facilities?
Our company has been committed to the professional casting and processing of non-ferrous metals for many years. The main products are copper sleeve, copper tile, copper slide plate, copper nut, copper turbine and other copper casting products copper alloy casting, aluminum casting and other products. Especially for large-scale and special-shaped copper castings, we have advanced production technology, and can also customize the products according to the requirements of customers. Our factory can also make all kinds of materials and specifications according to customer's requirements, timely delivery, stable quality, welcome to map processing.