|Processing Type:||Centrifugal Casting||Lead Time:||According To Required Time|
|QC Control:||100% Inspect By Us ,accept The Third Party Inspect||Feature:||Anti-erosion,Anti-abrasion,Load Capacity|
|Item:||Copper Plate||Size:||Non-standard Customization|
perforated copper plate,
polished copper sheet
Graphite Copper Metal Plate High Wear Resistance Anti Abrasion
|Quality assurance||2D Projector, Height Gague,Micrometer,Roughness Tester,
CCD Autimatic Testing Machine CCD,Callipers
Height and length:+/- 0.01mm.
As customers’ request
If the customer need the standard certificate ,it can be Submitted for testing
Honors and certificates
|Lead time||According to required time|
Technological characteristics of graphite slide plate:
1. High temperature resistance: graphite is one of the most high temperature resistant materials known. Its melting point is 3850 ℃ ± 50 ℃, and its boiling point is 4250 ℃. The loss of graphite is the smallest at 7000 ℃ for 10s, and the loss of graphite is 0.8% by weight. It can be seen that the high temperature resistance of graphite sliding plate is very outstanding.
2. Special thermal shock resistance: graphite has good thermal shock resistance, that is, when the temperature changes suddenly, the coefficient of thermal expansion is small, so it has good thermal stability, and will not produce cracks when the temperature changes rapidly.
3. Thermal conductivity and conductivity: graphite has good thermal conductivity and conductivity. Compared with general materials, it has high thermal conductivity. It is 4 times higher than stainless steel, 2 times higher than carbon steel and 100 times higher than general non-metal.
4. Lubricity: the lubricity of graphite is similar to molybdenum disulfide, and the friction coefficient is less than 0.1. The lubricity changes with the scale size. The larger the scale, the smaller the friction coefficient, and the better the lubricity.
5. Chemical stability: under normal temperature, graphite has good chemical stability, can resist acid, alkali and organic solvent corrosion.
1. No oil lubrication or less oil lubrication, suitable for places where oil can not be added or it is very difficult to add oil. It can be used without maintenance or less maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life.
3. It can distribute the stress on a wide contact surface and improve the bearing capacity.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, which can eliminate the creeping at low speed and ensure the working accuracy of the machine.
5. It can reduce vibration, noise, pollution and improve working conditions.
6. In the process of operation, it can form a transfer film, which plays a role in protecting the grinding shaft and has no shaft biting phenomenon.
7. The hardness of the grinding shaft is low, and the shaft without quenching and tempering treatment can be used, thus reducing the machining difficulty of related parts.
8. Thin wall structure, light weight, can reduce the mechanical volume.
Engineering machinery, rubber and plastic machinery, automobile mould, hydraulic cylinder, large gearbox, metallurgical machinery, train support, steel rolling equipment, mining machinery, marine machinery, engineering construction, steam turbine, electric equipment, water conservancy construction, etc.