|Tolerance:||±0.01mm To ±0.005mm||Material:||Brass,steel,|
|Certificate:||ISO , CE||Our Service:||OEM & ODM & Design Service|
|Part Name:||Worm Gear And Worm Wheel||Feature:||High Strength Brass|
|Applicable:||Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant||Package:||Standard Packaging|
|Sample:||AVailable||Dimension:||As Per Customer's Drawing|
H62 brass worm gear,
H68 brass worm gear,
H68 brass Worm Wheel
Supplying High Strength Brass H62 H68 Nonstandard Worm Gear And Worm Wheel
Worm gear mechanism is often used to transfer the motion and power between two staggered shafts. Worm gear and worm are equivalent to gear and rack in the middle plane, and worm and screw are similar in shape. The gear reduction ratio of worm gear is generally 20:1, sometimes even as high as 300:1 or more.
The worm gear is usually cast tin bronze and aluminum iron bronze; low speed and unimportant transmission can be made of cast iron.
Cast iron bronze: good friction, good adhesion resistance, expensive price, slightly lower strength.
Cast aluminum iron bronze: friction reducing and anti gluing properties are slightly poor, but the strength is high and the price is both.
Cast iron: gray; ductile iron. Aging treatment should be carried out to prevent deformation.
|advantage||1.ISO SGS certified|
|2.Owned casting and cnc machining workshops|
|3.advanced equipment and excellent R&D team|
|4.High skilled manufacturing process|
|5.A broad varirty of ODM&OEM product range|
|6.strict quality control system|
|Technology||Centrifugal casting,Sand casting,Machining,Injection,Heat Treatment etc|
|Payment||L/c ,T/T,Paypal,Western Union,Ali Credit insurance|
|Port||QINGDAO ,TIANJIN ,SHANGHAI ,NINGPO PORT|
|size||As your drawing|
|Lead time||According to required time|
(1) large transmission ratio and compact structure
(2) Smooth transmission, no noise. Because of the line contact and the characteristics of helical mechanism, its load-carrying capacity is much larger than that of the staggered helical gear mechanism, and the transmission is smooth and almost noise free.
(3) It is self-locking. When the lead angle of worm is less than the equivalent friction angle between meshing teeth, the mechanism has self-locking property. At this time, the worm can only be used as the driving part to drive the worm gear, but not by the worm gear.
(4) The transmission efficiency is low and the wear is serious. Due to the high relative sliding speed between the meshing teeth, the friction loss is large, so the transmission efficiency is low (generally 0.7 ~ 0.8, the efficiency of worm drive with self-locking property is less than 0.5), and the phenomenon of high temperature rise and severe wear is easy to occur. In order to ensure a certain service life, worm gear often has to use more expensive wear-resistant materials, so the cost is high.
(5) The axial force of worm is large, which leads to great friction loss of bearing.
Due to the above characteristics of worm and worm gear mechanism, it is often used in the situation of staggered two shafts, high transmission ratio, low transmission power or intermittent work. When it is required to transfer large power, in order to improve the transmission efficiency