|Service:||OEM ODM Customized||Size:||Customer's Requirements|
|Equipment::||CNC Machine Centres||Pressure Angle:||20 Degree|
|Direction:||Double Direction||Material:||Brass, Steel, Metal|
Machining Copper Worm Gear,
cnc Copper Worm Gear,
ODM Copper Worm Gear
CNC Machining Custom bronze brass Worm and Worm Gears for Worm Gearbox
Custom Worm Gear Set
|M0.3-M6.0 / DP20-DP80|
|PRECISION GRADE||JIS 3-5 / DIN 7-9|
|0.001mm - 0.01mm - 0.1mm|
|Brass, C45 Steel, Stainless steel, Copper, Aluminum, Alloy, PE, PVC, etc.|
1. It can get a large transmission ratio, which is more compact than the staggered shaft helical gear mechanism
2. There is line contact between the meshing tooth surfaces of the two wheels, and its bearing capacity is much higher than that of the staggered helical gear mechanism
3. Worm transmission is equivalent to spiral transmission, which is multi tooth meshing transmission, so the transmission is stable and the noise is very small
4. It is self-locking. When the lead angle of worm is less than the equivalent friction angle between meshing teeth, the mechanism has self-locking property and can realize reverse self-locking, that is, only worm can drive worm gear, but not worm gear. If the self-locking worm mechanism is used in its heavy machinery, its reverse self-locking property can play a role in safety protection.
5. The transmission efficiency is low and the wear is serious. The relative sliding speed between meshing teeth is large when worm gear and worm meshing drive, so the friction loss is high and the efficiency is low. On the other hand, the relative sliding speed leads to serious wear and heat on the tooth surface. In order to dissipate heat and reduce wear, more expensive materials with better antifriction and antiwear properties and good lubricating devices are often used, so the cost is high.
6. The axial force of worm is large.
The lead angle of worm is the angle between the tangent line of the helix on the worm indexing cylinder and the worm end face. The relationship between the lead angle and the screw angle is: when the helix angle of the worm gear is large, the transmission efficiency is high; when it is less than the equivalent friction angle between the meshing teeth, the mechanism locks itself.
The introduction of the worm diameter coefficient q is to limit the number of worm hobs and standardize the worm indexing circle diameter. When m is fixed, the larger q is, the greater the stiffness and strength of the worm shaft will be; when q is small, the lead angle will increase and the transmission efficiency will be improved accordingly.
The recommended value of worm head number is 1,2,4,6. When the value is small, the transmission ratio is large and has self-locking property; when the value is large, the transmission efficiency is high.
Different from cylindrical gear transmission, the transmission ratio of worm gear mechanism is not equal to the center distance of worm gear mechanism.
The judgment method of worm wheel turning in worm and worm gear transmission can be judged according to the direction and direction at the meshing point K (tangent line parallel to the spiral line) and drawing velocity vector triangle perpendicular to the worm gear axis; it can also be judged by "left hand holding of right-hand worm, right-hand holding of left-handed worm, and four thumbs".