|Capacity:||OEM Or Making By Your Drawing||Material:||Bronze|
|QC Control:||100% Inspect By Us ,accept The Third Party Inspect||Processing Type:||Centrifugal Casting|
|Feature:||Anti-erosion,Anti-abrasion,Load Capacity||Shipping Ways:||By Courier,by Air Or By Sea|
solid bush bearing,
brass bush bearing
High Density C90700 Split Bushing Good Heat Conductivity High Performance
Bearing shell is the contact part between sliding bearing and journal. It is a semi-circular cylinder with the shape of tile, and it is very smooth. It is generally made of bronze, antifriction alloy and other wear-resistant materials. Under special circumstances,An important part of modern mechanical equipment. Its main function is to support the mechanical rotating body, reduce the friction coefficient in the process of its movement and ensure its accuracy
There are two types of bearing shells: integral type and split type. Integral bearing shells are usually called bushing. There are two kinds of integral bearing bush: oil groove and oil groove. Clearance fit is adopted between bearing bush and journal, which generally does not rotate with the shaft.
|Lead time||According to required time|
Height and length:+/- 0.01mm.
|Material||Brass, Tin bronze, Lead bronze,Aluminum bronze,ect|
|Company Type||Manufacture factory SGS Audit supplier|
The main function of the copper bearing bush is to keep the stability of the oil film through the stressed bearing, so that the bearing can work stably and bear the friction loss. It can be divided into axial thrust pad and radial pad. The rotating parts of the rotor and thrust bearing supported by the radial pad bear the role of axial positioning and axial thrust. In the industrial field, bearing bush is an important part of large and medium-sized mechanical equipment and high-precision high-speed shaft or moving parts. The bearing bush has many outstanding advantages, which are hard to be replaced by the rolling bearing. Widely used in industrial production, although the bearing bush is made of special high temperature resistant alloy material, the high temperature produced by direct friction is still enough to burn it out. The bearing bush may also burn due to excessive load, high temperature, impurities in the lubricating oil or abnormal viscosity, so there are strict standards for material selection
The basic requirements for bearing bush materials are:
1) Compressive strength and fatigue strength satisfied;
2) Low conflict coefficient, excellent wear resistance, scuffing resistance, running in, embedding and compliance;
3) Small coefficient of thermal expansion, excellent thermal conductivity, smooth performance and corrosion resistance;
4) Outstanding technicality.
Commonly used bearing materials are:
1. Bearing alloy is also called white alloy. Its metallographic arrangement is that antimony, copper, alkaline earth metal and other hard alloy particles are sandwiched in the soft matrix of tin or lead. It has the best antifriction performance, simple and full of journal. It has excellent adhesion resistance and corrosion resistance, but its elastic modulus and elastic limit are very low, and its mechanical strength is much lower than that of bronze, cast iron, etc. generally, it is only used as bearing liner data. The thermal expansion property of tin based alloy is better than that of aluminum based alloy, which is more suitable for high-speed bearing.
2. There are three kinds of copper alloys: tin bronze, aluminum bronze and lead bronze. Bronze has excellent fatigue strength, tolerance and antifriction, operating temperature can be as high as 250C ℃. However, it is difficult to run in due to its poor plasticity, so it is necessary to harden the matching journal. Suitable for medium speed and heavy load, low speed and heavy load bearings.
3. P / M refers to the porous structure data of different metal powders formed by pressing and sintering. The porosity accounts for about 10-35% of the volume. It can store smooth oil, so it is also called oil bearing.