|QC Control:||100% Inspect By Us ,accept The Third Party Inspect||Feature:||Anti-erosion,Anti-abrasion,Load Capacity|
|Capacity:||OEM Or Making By Your Drawing||Processing Type:||Centrifugal Casting|
copper pipe bushing,
slide bush bearing
Factory Made To Order Copper Bushing Different Style Corrosion Resistant
Copper sleeve is an important component of all kinds of large and heavy machinery. The copper sleeve is usually used together with the shaft, which can reduce the friction when the sliding machine is running, and at the same time, it provides a larger driving force for the mechanical equipment.
Generally, when the machine is running, the shaft is rotating, and the copper sleeve is fixed. Through the friction between them, the driving force is generated, which increases the kinetic energy of the machine. At the same time, the maintenance and replacement of the copper sleeve is relatively easy, so the material selection of the copper sleeve is very important. Generally, the copper sleeve with soft material is selected to reduce the damage of the shaft when the copper sleeve and the shaft rub.
Production Feature :
1. High anti-wearing copper casting parts
2. Widely used in mining equipment, construction machine and metallurgy and other high loaded large machiner.
3. Strict casting processing control, make the tolerance less than 0.003m
4. Long working life and PRsmooth surface treatme
Instructions for inquiry:
1. Drawing: you only need to provide one of the drawing, drawing number, sketch and sample. (these are the premise of our service to you, and also the important standard to facilitate your acceptance of the workpiece after we do it well, so you must provide.)
2. Quantity: you need to customize the number of artifacts. (the more quantity, the more favorable price
3. Material: the material requirements of the workpiece; (is it a national standard or an enterprise standard or an export American Standard, please indicate that these will affect the price to a great extent!)
4. Duration: This is also an important information. If you need it urgently, it will increase the manufacturing cost. Generally, the manufacturing cycle of castings is 8 days