|Size:||OEM Standard Size||QC Control:||100% Inspect By Us ,accept The Third Party Inspect|
|Item:||Tin Bronze Sleeve Bearings||Shipping Ways:||By Courier,by Air Or By Sea|
|Specification:||Full Sizes And Customized||Operating Characteristic:||High Temperature|
|Dimension:||As The Drawing||Color:||Picture Color|
copper ball bearings,
Moving Cone Crusher Parts Bronze Bushings Stable Performance
The main material of the copper sleeve of crusher produced by our factory is tin bronze. This product is based on excellent electrolytic copper and matches tin ingot and lead ingot according to the proportion of national standard. Under the condition of lacking lubricant and using water quality lubricant, it shows excellent sliding and self-lubricating performance. Under the load of high-speed rotation and swing motion, the impact load resistance is up to 50MPa, showing excellent flexibility, which is the first choice of high-speed running mechanical equipment.
|Company Type||Manufacture factory SGS Audit supplier|
|Material||Brass, Tin bronze, Lead bronze,Aluminum bronze,ect|
1. High load capacity Cood anti-wearing
2. Low coefficients of friction
4. High corrosion resistance
6.No contaminant by oil or grease
|Process||Centrifugal casting,sand casting,Machining,Injection|
|Quality assurance||2D Projector, Height Gague,Micrometer,Roughness Tester,
CCD Autimatic Testing Machine CCD,Callipers
Height and length:+/- 0.01mm.
|Lead time||According to required time|
The common casting methods of copper sleeve bearing are as follows:
1. In the casting of copper sleeve bearing, the metal mold casting method is usually used to accelerate the solidification of alloy, which plays an important role in improving the quality of copper sleeve and reducing the casting defects. Metal mold casting can subdivide grains, reduce porosity and improve the mechanical properties and air tightness of the alloy. In the casting of copper alloy with high lead content, such as lead bronze sleeve bearing, metal mold casting can prevent the segregation of copper components. In addition, there are many cylinder parts in copper alloy castings, so there are many centrifugal casting methods.
2. Centrifugal casting is the technology and method of injecting liquid metal into the high-speed rotating mold to fill the mold and form the casting by centrifugal movement. Because of the centrifugal movement, the liquid metal can well fill the mold in the radial direction and form the free surface of the casting; the cylindrical inner hole can be obtained without the core; it is helpful to eliminate the gas and inclusions in the liquid metal; it affects the crystallization process of the metal, so as to improve the mechanical and physical properties of the casting.
In terms of casting method, in addition to sand casting, low-pressure casting can also be used for large-scale copper casting crafts to improve the density of the alloy and reduce the inclusions produced in the casting process.
Xinxiang Haishan machinery is a famous copper sleeve manufacturer in the Central Plains. It can cast and process lead bronze, aluminum bronze, tin bronze, brass, high-strength brass, zinc base alloy, aluminum alloy and other non-ferrous metals. The company specializes in the production of crusher straight sleeve, crusher cone sleeve, crusher bowl shaped tile sleeve, crusher drive bearing, crusher lower thrust plate and other crusher accessories.The company has more than professional and technical personnel, processing equipment, advanced production technology, product quality stability, welcome to map processing.