|Operating Characteristic:||High Temperature||Packaging:||Wooden Carton/Box|
copper ball bearings,
Oil-Free Self Lubricating Graphite Copper Bushing Small Size 50*60*50mm
1. High load capacity Cood anti-wearing
2. Low coefficients of friction
4. High corrosion resistance
6.No contaminant by oil or grease
|Name of the manufacturing company (products of which you offer)||
Xinxiang Haishan Machinery Co.,Ltd(copper foundry)
|Quality assurance||2D Projector, Height Gague,Micrometer,Roughness Tester,
CCD Autimatic Testing Machine CCD,Callipers
Height and length:+/- 0.01mm.
|Company Type||Manufacture factory SGS Audit supplier|
Special material self-lubricating bearing, according to different uses and industrial mines, choose different self-lubricating bearings. Large solid inlaid self-lubricating bearing (JDB) is a new type of lubricating bearing which has the characteristics of metal bearing and oil-free bearing. A special formula of solid lubricating material is used for lubrication, and the load is borne by the metal matrix. It has the characteristics of high bearing capacity, impact resistance, high temperature resistance and strong self-lubricating ability. It is especially suitable for heavy load, low speed, reciprocating or swinging and other occasions where it is difficult to lubricate and form oil film, and it is not afraid of water corrosion and other acid corrosion. At present, the products have been widely used in metallurgical casters, rolling equipment, mining machinery, molds, hoisting machinery, textile machinery, wind power generation, ships, steam turbines, water turbines, injection molding machines and equipment production lines. Wear resistance is twice that of ordinary shaft sleeve.
Graphite copper sleeve, also known as self-lubricating bearing, is a kind of product with self-lubricating property developed on the friction surface of copper sleeve, which is based on metal matrix with orderly arrangement and proper size, and embedded with graphite or molybdenum disulfide as solid lubricant.
General solid lubricants account for 20-30% of the friction surface area. The lubrication principle of the self-lubricating bearing is that in the process of sliding friction between the shaft and the bearing, some graphite particles are transferred to the friction surface between the shaft and the bearing, forming a relatively stable solid lubrication film, preventing the direct adhesive wear and orientation between the shaft and the bearing.
Advantages of self-lubricating bearing
1. It can greatly reduce the manufacturing cost without the cost of oil supply device, oil injection hole, oil tank processing, etc.
2. The reduction of sports cost greatly reduces the use of lubricating oil and maintenance cost of equipment, and also avoids the risk caused by insufficient oil supply.
3. The shortening of design time can greatly simplify the design and structure, reduce the cost and save the design time.
4. In addition, the use of self-lubricating bearings can also improve the mechanical properties, prolong the service life and improve the reliability and other aspects of remarkable results.
5. The recovery of lubricating oil and environmental protection do not need waste oil recovery treatment, which is conducive to environmental protection.